1. Promote personal holiness and preparation for prayer.
2. Encourage churches and associations to appoint prayer coordinators.
3. Provide training in prayer.
4. Suggest resources for training and Bible studies about prayer.
5. Use technology for communication and to provide training/resources.
Some available ministries and resources to prepare God’s people to pray include:
Great Commission Prayer Conference (Offered by the State Board of Missions)
Schedule Solemn Assemblies
Associational Training for Prayer Coordinators
PreachingPoint.org (Provides sermons/outlines on prayer)